COVID-19 Update June 2022
As the country continues to adjust to life with Covid the guidance
for Dental Practices has changed. We would like to reassure you that we continue to do everything we can to keep our patients & staff safe.
We continue to experience increased patient demand, so please bear with us if we are
unable to book you in as quickly as normal. Currently, we are unable to accept any new patients.
Please note that if you are currently testing positive for Covid or have any symptoms of
Covid or any other respiratory illness, we ask you not to attend and to telephone to rebook your appointment.
INFORMATION FOR ATTENDING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival
- Make your way to reception to check in & answer our screening questions
- Face masks are no longer mandatory in non-clinical areas, but you make continue to wear a face mask if you prefer.
- We ask you not to arrive early for your appointment to minimise contact between patients.
- Please respect the personal space of other patients.
- Where possible we ask you to attend alone unless you need support or are attending with your child under 16 years
- We have adopted an online system to allow for contactless administration so that you can
fill in all the relevant forms digitally before you enter the practice & reduce touch points at the practice.
- As you leave the practice, we will ask that you pay by card where possible.
If you have any concerns or questions, we are here to help, please contact us on 01386 853800.
Mark & the team Broadway Dental Care